- 12 oz. (~5 to 6 cups) organic green cabbage, shredded
- 2 oz. unsalted grass fed butter or ghee
- sea salt & pepper
- medium non-stick skillet or cast-iron
- Add the butter to your skillet and turn to medium heat. Allow the butter to melt and then add your cabbage.
- Sauté the cabbage for 12-15 minutes until it reaches your desired consistency and color. Option to lower the heat for the last few minutes.
- Top with salt and pepper to taste. THAT’S IT! Serve alongside our Feta Burger Patties!
Approximately 126 cals per serving (burger patties not included).
(~1/4 fist carbs, 2 thumbs fat)
Calories will vary depending on the brand of ingredients and any substitutions.