- 2 (4-ounce) grilled chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and sliced
- juice 1 small lemon
- 2 cooked slices nitrate-free and uncured bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, thinly sliced
- 1-2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- dark leafy greens
- toppings - diced kalamata olives
- cutting board
- mixing bowl
Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and toss well to combine. Add olives and enjoy!
Rest Day: Serve over a dark leafy green salad and top with more lemon juice.
Training Day: Serve in a low-carb tortilla or with 1 slice of sprouted bread
Approximately 320 calories per serving with leafy green salad.
~ 1 palm protein, 3 thumbs fat
Calories may vary depending on brands of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Approved for Gluten Free, Ketogenic, Paleo and Dairy Free Lifestyles.