- 1/3 cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) bag cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons monkfruit maple syrup or coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot flour + 1 tablespoon water
- 2 mixing bowl
- air fryer
- In a mixing bowl combine the flour, water, garlic powder, onion powder salt and pepper, mix well.
- Transfer batter to a separate bowl with the cauliflower. Evenly coat the batter over the cauliflower.
- Place the battered cauliflower in the air fryer on 350 for 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the sauce. In a sauce pan combine the remaining ingredients (minus the arrowroot flour and water – you will need to mix this separately). Bring to high heat until the sauce begins to bubble. Add the arrowroot flour mixture and turn the heat down to simmer. Continue mixing until the sauce reaches your desired consistency.
- Remove the cauliflower from the air fryer and coat with the sauce.
- Lower the carb count by using “Caulipower” Baking Mix – I found this flour at my local Sprouts.
- Make it buffalo style by adding Tesseamae’s Buffalo sauce and marinade.
Approximately 115 calories using Lakanto monkfruit syrup
~ 1 fist carbs
Calories may vary depending on brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free