- 1 lb. fresh wild ahi tuna, diced into 1/2" pieces (quality grade is key)
- *1/4 cup Coconut aminos
- 1/2 medium white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 12 oz. bag shredded cabbage
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- pinch of Stevia or Swerve granulated sugar
- Garnishes - green onions, avocado, radishes
- 2 mixing bowls
- Combine tuna, coconut aminos, sliced onion, ginger, pepper flakes, sesame seeds & sesame oil in your mixing bowl. Mix well and top with your favorite garnishes!
- In the other mixing bowl combine the cabbage, rice wine vinegar, salt, pepper & pinch of stevia. Mix well and serve aside the tuna.
*Coconut aminos can be swapped for Braggs liquid aminos, however the dish will no longer be whole 30 or paleo compliant. It will still be tasty though 😉
And if you’re not a fan of rare tuna, simply follow the same steps, then sauté in a skillet on low/medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until you reach your desired temp!
Approximately 230 calories
(~1 1/4 palm protein, 2 thumbs fat)
Calories may vary depending on brands of ingredients and substitutions.