- 1 medium Haas avocado
- 6 oz. Fresh medium or large Shrimp (peeled, deveined, tails removed) - may swap for Nitrate free Turkey or Chicken
- 1/2 lime, freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp Primal Kitchen Mayo or Chipotle Mayo - If you don't have this specific brand, use an Organic Mayo made with Olive Oil
- 1 heaping tsp Sriracha - omit if using the Chipotle Mayo
- Fresh ground pepper
- Optional Toppings: Fresh chives or red pepper flakes
- Medium mixing bowl
- Knife & spoon
- Colander (for frozen shrimp)
- If using fresh shrimp, rinse, towel dry and set aside. If using frozen cooked shrimp, follow the instructions on thawing.
- Carefully slice your avocado in half (lengthwise), remove the pit and discard. Spoon the avocado out of its shell into your mixing bowl. Set the shells aside.
- Add the lime juice, mayo of choice, sriracha and freshly ground black pepper. Mix well then proceed to add the shrimp. Carefully mix the shrimp into the avocado mixture and then spoon half of the mixture into one shell, and spoon the remaining mixture into the 2nd shell. Top with chives and ENJOY!!!
For the leftover avocado boat: store in an airtight container up to 1 day.
Approximately 220 calories per serving
(~1 palm protein, 2 thumbs fat)
*Calories will vary depending on brands of ingredients and if you make any substitutions.